Monday, February 18, 2008

Good Night Sms






1:-'Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring youMuch love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night


2:-Once the moon winks at u tonight,I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.Hope your day was quite all right& now I bid u a lovely goodnight

3:-Night is Silent, Night is Beautiful, Night is Calm, Night is Quiet..But Night is not complete Without Wishing U Good night. Sweet dreams!

4:-Ab itni night ko apun tere kokisi film ki kahani sunanek liye msg to karega nahin.Common sense ki baat hai ktere ko GUD Night bolney ka hai!
Chal ludak le..


5:-Hum kabhi tum say khafa ho nahi saktedosti k rishty kabhi bewafa ho nahi sakty
tum bayshak hum ko bhula ker soo jaohum tum ko yaad kiye bina so nahi sakte!
Good Night


6:-Darkness is everywhere. The birds are back there home. Road are quietevery body is sleeping, but i m not u know y? just wanted 2 say u Good night

7:-Good night my very special friend, I pray you lay in rest, And may tomorrow bring you Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night


8:-Night doesn’t become beautiful withstar studded sky & full moon,
It becomes beautiful when u go to sleepandlet stars & moon admire ur innocence.. Good Night


9:-Tiny stars shining bright, Its time 4 me 2 say goodnight,
So close ur eyes & snuggle up tight, I’m wishing u sweet dreams tonight!


10:-Good night my very special friend, I pray you lay in rest , And may tomorrow bring youMuch love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart

m@il me :-norules_4sunny@yahoo.com
no:-9953731152

No comments: