Wednesday, February 20, 2008

VALENTINE DAY SMS








Roses r red, violets r blue, its valentines day and 1 luvs
u!!!


The world doesn’t need more mountain 2 climb, more seas 2
cross, more stars 2 shine, what the world needs is more of U
and UR smile. Happy Valentine Day..


-
Valentine's day is not just for lovers. Its also 4 frnds who
love each other better than lovers "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY".

Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday.. . so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day!
-
THIS IS UNFAIR TO CELEBRATE ONLY ONE DAY IN THE NAME OF LOVE.
BECAUSE EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN
LOVE........ ..

You are my friend, my love, my forever
Hapy Valentine Day

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth
of romance. Happy Valentine's Day !
-
To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel
better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to
listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart;
a heart that's aching to see you smile again.


MAil me:- norules_4sunny@yahoo.com
No :-9953731152

No comments: